5 Orifices for Bromic Tungsten and Platinum Heaters
- For either Propane or Natural Gas (select)
This kit has enough orifices for either the 300 or 500 series heaters. Comes with instructions explaining how to remove the old orifices and replace them with the new ones.
Changing the heater to operate on one gas type from another requires:
1) Changing the Injectors (Burner Orifices); and
2) Setting the outlet pressure at the control valve to the appropriate pressure.
Video instruction on how to change the injectors (burner orifices) is at https://youtu.be/MtJNmoIgvys
Using a manometer, you will also need to adjust the gas outlet pressure at the regulator portion of the control valve in the heater's control bracket to either:
- Natural Gas = 5.0 inches of water column pressure; or
- Propane = 10.0 inches of water column pressure
Video instruction begins at 1:16 at https://youtu.be/OJ-EVF5PziI
Ships from southern California via UPS.
These items can be returned to us within 30 days. See Return Policy Details