Bromic Platinum 3 Burner Natural Gas Patio Heater
- More Efficient Heating than the competition, which means using less heaters per area and less gas used per use
- The Highest Wind Rating of any gas patio heater on the market; able to stay lit at up to 13 mph winds
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish with Glass Front
- One Touch electronic Ignition after you set the gas with the push of a button
- Use with the Heat Defector accessory to reduce the overhead clearance
- Can be paired with and On/Off Remote Controller to control up to 4 Platinum heaters at once
Traditionally heaters have been ugly metal boxes that are hard to ignore, but the Bromic Patio Heater rejects that convention with its stylish design. Built with the best materials and designed with elegance, there is no compromise on performance, reliability, or beauty. This contemporary heater will keep your guests comfortable in outdoor areas while preserving or even improving the look of your patio. Platinum gas heaters use infrared burner technology, which sends direct heat to warm bodies standing under it rather than just heating the air. The Bromic Platinum can be mounted to both walls and ceilings and can be angled to best direct heat as well. Enjoy the evening outdoors with a Bromic Platinum gas heater.
|Platinum 300 Series Gas Heater
|with Heat Deflector
|Minimum Height From Ground
|Minimum Distance to Ceiling
|Wall Outlet (110V/2A)
|160 Square Feet
|Black & Silver
Bromic radiant heaters should be installed by a licensed contractor. Bromic heaters should only be installed outdoors or in semi covered exterior rooms. The patio heater does not need any assembly aside from connecting it to power and gas. Fasteners for mounting the bracket to a wall or ceiling are not provided and should vary based on the wall or ceiling's materials; use appropriate fasteners for the construction.
Ships for free from southern California via UPS ground. Faster shipping options can be purchased for this item.