Solaire 56T Infrared Gas Grill
- Grills food fast, keeping more of the juices inside and creating a nice outer texture
- Heats up to temperature in less than 3 minutes
- Makes grilling during the week a possibility instead of a weekend only event
- Minimalistic design for easy cleanup and maintenance
- Choice of Premium "A" Cart, Premium "B" Cart, or Standard Cart
- Premium "A" Cart has 2 drawers, 2 doors, 1 tank/trash Pull-out; best for use with Natural gas
- Premium "B" Cart has 2 doors & 2 tank/trash Pull-outs; best for Propane, as this grill requires 2 propane tanks to operate
- Standard Cart has 3 doors and interior tank slide outs
- Choice of Natural Gas or Propane
- Grill has two gas inlets (one per side) for better gas distribution throughout grill
- 900 square inches of Grilling Area + an additional Warming Rack Area
- Made in the USA
The 56T grill provides enough room to grill the largest sized meals or extra room to grill a variety of food items at the same time. Our infrared grills are finely crafted with welded corners & seams, mirror polished accents, and designed with simplicity in mind, making it long lasting and easy to use. The high heat of the Solaire Infrared Burner cooks at a fraction of the time of conventional grills and makes food juicer and more flavorful. Solaire grills are perfect for either grilling full meals or just using them for searing after sous vide, smoking, or other cooking methods.
Don't just take our word for it, try it 1st for yourself with our demo rental grill and taste the difference!
|Solaire 56T Grill||Grilling Area|
|Width||28 1/4"||17 3/4"|
|Gas Type||Propane or Natural Gas|
|Material||20 ga. 304 Stainless Steel|
The grill ships fully assembled. It only needs to be removed from packaging, placed outdoors in the desired area, and connected to a source of gas, either Propane or Natural gas, depending on which type is ordered (it can be converted later after the purchase of a conversion kit if your gas needs change). All cart models come with a tank slide out pre-equipped for propane. For more information about setting up and using a Solaire grill, see this page for the care and use manual, which a physical copy is also included with the grill.
Ships for free from southern California by truck carrier. The trucking company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Faster shipping options such as next day air are not available as this item is too large; if any such options appear on the checkout screen, it is only available for other items ordered at the same time as the grill. Grills are made to order, so please allow at least 7 days before it ships. Feel free to contact us after this lead time for a status update on your grill if it has not been marked as shipped yet.
This item cannot be returned to us because it is shipped by truck. If you are uncertain about purchasing this item, try the demo program 1st before purchasing. If any problems arise, please contact us through our contact form with any photos (if applicable) and we will be happy to solve it for you. See Return Policy Details.
Product WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel, Burners and Grates; two years on ignition system components; one year on everything else. Nominal shipping/handling charge for warranty items shipped. For more details, please visit the following link: http://rasmussen.host4kb.com/article/AA-01072/80/