Solaire Accent Single Burner Infrared Grill
- Grilling area for six 4" diameter hamburgers, plus warming rack
- V-channel grilling grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups
- Same valve as the larger grills, so you can experience the turn-down control of Solaire
- Same thicknesses of commercial-quality stainless steel as used in our larger grills with welded seams
- Push-button electronic ignition, battery powered
- Double-skin hood with stay-cool handle
- Bullnose feature like that of 30" and larger Solaire Grills
- Four adjustable feet for table-top use
- Top-supporting, self-trimming design for built-in (after removing side and rear panels)
- Made in the USA
- If ordered for Propane (LP), it comes with the hose/regulator to connect to a 20 lbs. BBQ propane tank, as well as a Natural Gas orifice to convert to NG.
- If ordered for Natural Gas (NG), you will need to supply your own hose or piping to connect to your gas supply to the 1/2" Iron Pipe female threads of the grill's regulator.
- Standard Limited Lifetime to the original purchaser on the burner and grate; two years on the ignition system (excluding battery); one year on everything else.
15" Solaire Infrared Gas Grill. Use on table top, or remove sides to use as built-in.
|Solaire Accent||Grilling Area|
|Mount||Table Top or Built-In|
|Gas Type||Propane or Natural Gas|
|Material||20 ga. 304 Stainless Steel|
The only assembly is to attach the hose and the four adjustable feet; otherwise the Solaire AllAbout is ready to use in about 5 minutes out of the box.
Ships for free from southern California by UPS ground. Other faster shipping options can be purchased for this item.