Solaire Anywhere Marine with Warming Rack
- Grills food fast, keeping more of the juices inside and creating a nice outer texture
- Heats up in only 3 minutes to about 1000 degrees of direct heat at the grates
- The marine grade stainless steel is more resistant to corrosion from salt water, making it the best material for use on and near the ocean
- Features a warming rack built right into the hood
- Use with 1 lb. Propane bottles (not included). Can be converted to work with 20 lb Propane tanks (SOL-SAHOSE6), Natural Gas lines (SOL-SANGC), or RV low pressure gas systems (SOL-SALPC)
- Includes Carrying Bag with pockets for three propane bottles
- Made in the USA
The Solaire Anywhere Marine with Warming Rack is the best portable grill for boats. A small grill in a light and easy to carry form, the Anywhere Marine makes it easy to grill on the go with less worry about rust or corrosion from the sea. Our stainless steel grills are finely crafted with welded corners & seams, mirror polished accents, and designed with simplicity in mind, making it long lasting and easy to use. The warming rack deploys automatically when you open the lid and closes automatically when you shut the lid. The high heat of the Solaire Infrared Burner cooks at a fraction of the time of conventional grills and makes food juicer and more flavorful. Solaire grills can either grill meals from start to finish or just use the Solaire Anywhere Marine for searing after sous vide, smoking, or other cooking methods.
The marine grade stainless steel makes this Solaire grill more resistant to corrosion. It has a different ratio of base metals that compose the stainless steel which resists the oxidation process metal goes through when it rusts. These grills will last longer if you live near the ocean, live in humid climates, or want to take your grill with you on a boat frequently. To find out more information about the marine, click here.
Note: the anywhere grill is not intended to be used with the hood down. Using this grill with the hood down will result in a discolored hood and possibly cause burnt food. The warming rack will also prevent the grill from closing if there is food on the grill.
|Marine||Grilling Area||Warming Rack|
|Gas Type||Propane (LP)|
|Fuel Source||1 lb Propane Bottles|
|Material||20 ga. 316 Stainless Steel|
The only assembly is to attach the regulator, the three handles, & the four adjustable feet; otherwise the Solaire Anywhere Marine is ready to use in about 5 minutes out of the box.
Ships for free from southern California by UPS ground. Other faster shipping options can be purchased for this item.
This item can be returned to us within 30 days if it has not been grilled on. See Return Policy Details. If any problems arise, please contact us through our contact form with any photos (if applicable) and we will be happy to solve it for you.
Product WarrantyOne year from date of purchase warranty against defects in material and workmanship.