Convection Conversion Kit for 27XL Solaire Grills
- Provides a lower temperature than the infrared burner for different grilling methods
- Stainless Steel U-Burner & Vaporizer
- Replace existing U-burner or replace Solaire Infrared Burner. If replacing an Infrared burner, the igniter electrode needs to be repositioned (loosen screw, move electrode in slot to height of burner, retighten screw)
- Burner dimensions: 6" width x 16" depth x 2 1/2" height
- Vaporizer dimensions: 10" width x 15" depth x 1 1/2" height
For 27", see SOL-CZ27.
Ships from southern California via UPS.
This item can be returned to us within 30 days. See Return Policy Details
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It lights up and works, but doesn't put out a ton of heat, especially compared to the infrared side. Mine doesn't really get hot enough to cook on its own without the infrared side on, but it is useful when you don't want the infrared side to burn your food for longer cooks. I wouldn't put 2 of these in my grill.
Nice replacement for infrared burner. Rett was extremely helpful in assisting with product decisions and for getting my grill back up and running.
I love this conversion kit. It helps restore your grill to like new condition in no time. This is the second time in nearly 12 years that I have replaced the insides of my Solaire. The outside housing is indestructible. The grills and burners last longer then any grill I have ever had.