(New, overstocked merchandise)
Rasmussen Chillbuster Magnum 18-inch vent-free gas log set. Two views with one set – logs are reversible – heavy bark logs on one side, detailed split logs on the other. For use in fully vented wood burning fireplaces with the damper open, closed, or in-between, or in fireboxes specifically designed for vent-free gas logs.
- 5 detailed bark/split logs (featuring charred, burned through Front Logs and heavy top logs). Logs are ceramic bonded refractory concrete with ceramic coloration.
- Single burner with lanced port, opposed louvers.
- 40,000 BTU/hour maximum gas consumption.
- Heavy Steel Grate.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor Standing Pilot (safety feature that operates unit only in healthful oxygen levels).
- Piezo Igniter for convenient pilot lighting.
- Includes Volcanic Ash (to decorate firebox floor), Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, Instructions.
- Manual control (to control burner after you light the pilot) – turn knob to light burner.
– Adjust the flame height from 23,000 to 40,000 BTU/hour
– Cannot be upgraded to remote control.
- Two year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.
** Please note:
- Vent-free gas log sets are an excellent source of emergency heat (no electricity required) and as a supplemental heater to warm the room in which it is located. Gas Log sets are not to be used as the Primary source of heat for your home (furnaces are designed for this).
- Code restrictions do not allow this unit to be used “vent-free” in bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Only the factory can convert from one gas type to another. Be sure to select Natural Gas or Propane as appropriate.
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions Required