Solaire Infrared Grills are the Best Hot Grills available. The high heat of the Solaire Infrared Burner cooks at a fraction of the time of conventional grills and makes food juicer and more flavorful. The juices don't have as much time to leave your food and go up in smoke, and whatever does is either vaporized by the burner and returned right back to your food as flavor enhancing smoke or kept next to your food by the v-shaped cooking grates for a similar flavor enhancing effect. The high heat sear also adds a sort of crust to food, known as the Maillard reaction, which gives it a nice flavor and texture along with the visually pleasing bar marks. Solaire grills are perfect for grilling full meals or just using them for searing after sous vide, smoking, or other cooking methods.
Don't just take our word for it, try it 1st for yourself with our demo rental grill and taste the difference!
56" Solaire Infrared Gas Grill
- Choice of Built-In, Premium "A" Cart, Premium "B" Cart, or Standard Cart
- Premium "A" Cart has 2 drawers, 2 doors, 1 tank/trash Pull-out; best for use with Natural gas
- Premium "B" Cart has 2 doors & 2 tank/trash Pull-outs; best for use with Propane, as this grill requires two (2) propane tanks to operate
- Standard Cart has 3 doors and interior tank slide out
- Choice of Natural Gas or Propane
- Three main burners at 27,500 BTU/hour each, Dual Side Burner at 17,000 BTU/hour each, and Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner at 18,000 BTU/hour
- 674 3/4 sq.in. Effective Grilling Area (EGA) (area of grates open to the heat)
- 1027 sq.in. Total Grilling Area (TGA) (EGA + Warming Rack area)
Built In: W = 56", L = 28 1/4", H above counter (Hood Down) = 14 1/2", H above counter (Hood Up) = 26 1/4"
Standard Cart: W (Shelves Down) = 61", W (Shelves Up) = 79 3/4", L (Hood Down) = 28 1/4", L (Hood Up) = 28 3/4", H (Hood Down) = 49 1/4", H (Hood Up) = 61"
Premium A & B Carts have the same dimensions as Standard Cart.
For Built-in Grills:
Is your island made from combustible material (such as wood or plastic)? You will need the Insulated Jacket, Item #SOL-IRIJ-56 (see item for cut-out dimensions).
Built-in Grill Cut Out Dimensions:
54 1/2" width, 23" depth, 10 1/4" height.
Note: Minimum 3 5/8" clearance required between edge of cutout and inside back wall of enclosure for gas regulator.
Detail for Flush Mounting
If the countertop of your island overhangs the cabinet face, the countertop must be notched to accommodate the control panel or front of the Solaire equipment.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel, Burners and Grates; two years on ignition system components; one year on everything else. Nominal shipping/handling charge for warranty items shipped.
For more details, please visit the following link: http://rasmussen.host4kb.com/article/AA-01072/80/
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!