Bromic Wireless Remote Control System for Gas & Electric Heaters
- Remote transmitter works up 100 feet away from the receiver box, even through walls
- Can be programmed to shut off after a certain time on to conserve gas and/or electricity among other functions. (Bromic support available to guide programming)
- The unit’s 4-channel remote control transmitter is entirely portable, but can be easily mounted to a wall with double sided adhesive or with the screws provided
- Works with either 208 or 240 volts
- Wiring is not provided and it is recommended an electrician installs the system
- Item #BR-WRCW
The Bromic heater remote control system can turn one or more Bromic heaters on or off from a single remote. The heater control system has the ability to switch power to two separate circuits, enabling independent control of multiple Bromic heaters (gas or electric) from one remote. It can control up to 2 single-element Electric heaters (2000W or 3000W) or 1 twin-element electric heater (4000W or 6000W) per remote system unit. The Bromic remote control can also work with up to 2 Platinum Electric Heaters, either 2300W or 3400W. Bromic heater remotes will also control up to 4 Tungsten Gas heaters or Platinum Gas heaters. Bromic remote controls can also be programmed to shut off after a certain amount of time to prevent power or gas from being wasted and increase safety. This remote control system makes heating outdoor areas as quick and easy as the push of a button.
Ships from southern California via UPS.
The Bromic On/Off Remote Control System can be returned to us within 30 days. See Return Policy Details