Solaire Accent, Refurbished Demo Grill
- Grilling area for six 4" diameter hamburgers, plus warming rack
- V-channel grilling grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups
- Same valve as the larger grills, so you can experience the turn-down control of Solaire
- Same thicknesses of commercial-quality stainless steel as used in our larger grills with welded seams
- Push-button electronic ignition
- Double-skin hood with stay-cool handle
- Bullnose feature like that of 30" and larger Solaire Grills
- Four adjustable feet for table-top use
- Top-supporting, self-trimming design for built-in (after removing side and rear panels)
- Made in the USA
We have a number of the Solaire Accent single infrared burner grills that were sent to customers once for a two week trial use. They have been cleaned and the burner and grate have been replaced with new ones. There are a variety of blemishes, ranging from minor abrasions to scratches and dents. These refurbished grills are sold "as is" with respect to these issues of appearance. Standard Limited Lifetime to the original purchaser on the burner and grate; two years on the ignition system (excluding battery); one year on everything else.
15" Solaire Infrared Gas Grill. Use on table top, or remove sides to use as built-in. Available in both propane and natural gas.
All clearance sales are final
|Solaire Accent||Grilling Area|
|Mount||Table Top or Built-In|
|Gas Type||Propane or Natural Gas|
|Material||20 ga. 304 Stainless Steel|
The only assembly is to attach the hose, the three handles, & the four adjustable feet; otherwise the Solaire AllAbout is ready to use in about 5 minutes out of the box.
Ships for free from southern California by UPS ground. Other faster shipping options can be purchased for this item.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received the grill today (Accent model, refurbished former demo grill). It is exactly what I've wanted. A beautiful li’l grill. Had my first burger an hour after it arrived. Outstanding performance and an impressive build! Absolutely no regrets. Can ya fall in love with a grill? Ha. Thank you. Gary M, Sarasota, FL