Burner/Grate/Safety Lighting Control Assembly only for Chillbuster C2 Vent-free system.
- For use with KW18, KW24, or KW30 logs only. Not designed, certified, listed or safe for use with any other logs.
- Choice of BTU inputs: 30,000 and 40,000 BTU/hour
- C2A can be used with 18" & 24" logs, C2B can be used with 24" & 30" logs
- Choice of safety lighting control systems:
1) Manual “EASY” (ME): Standing pilot system. Light pilot by pushing in knob to flow gas to the pilot, light pilot gas with match, continue holding until thermocouple is heated sufficiently to hold pilot. Turn the knob from PILOT towards ON to light the main burner. The flame height can be slightly adjusted between the PILOT and ON positions.
2) Remote Ready/Switch “EASY” (SE): Standing pilot system. Remote Latching solenoid system that controls the ON/OFF of the burner(s) with the receiver switch or one of five Wireless Remote Transmitter Devices (sold separately - see below). "SE" is not a "millivolt" system. The flame height can be slightly adjusted between the PILOT and ON positions.
a) Wireless Hand-Held Remote Control with Simple ON/OFF (SR-2R).
b) Wireless Hand-Held Remote Control with ON/OFF, thermostat and count-down timer features (THR-2R).
c) Wireless Wall Timer (WT-2R).
d) Wireless Wall Switch (WS-2R).
e) Wireless Wall Thermostat (TS-2R).
3) Millivolt Safety Control (S): Standing pilot system. Light pilot in the same manners as the Manual Control. The main burner can be started by your choice of external switching device, such as an installed switch (on some factory installed models), wall switch, wireless remote control, wall timer or wall thermostat. The switching device will allow gas to flow up to the level set by the knob on the valve (adjustable between the PILOT and ON positions). There is no remote flame modulation.
4) Variable Flame Height Wireless Remote Control (RE). Light pilot in the same manners as the Manual Control. Light the main burner and raise and lower the flame with the hand-held remote transmitter, similar to a TV volume control.
5) Electronic Ignition (EI). Controlled by the hand-held transmitter (included). Turning the unit ON starts a lighting sequence to light the pilot then the main burner. You can adjust the flame with the transmitter, and when you turn the unit OFF, both the burner and the pilot turn off (no standing pilot). Powered by batteries (included).
None of the above requires outside electricity (except batteries for wireless remote controls), which make them and excellent source of warmth in case of a power outage.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!